Barley Malt Extract in Peanut Butter Flavor
Barley malt extract in peanut butter flavor is a delicious combination of barley malt extract and peanut butter. Along with its new pleasant taste, this product takes advantage of the properties of malt extract and peanut butter at the same time. In addition, these two nutrients have common properties, and their combination have strengthened these properties.
- Reviews (0)
- Other Benefits of Peanut Butter
One of the amazing properties of malt extract and peanut butter is that they can both result in losing and gaining weight. Everything depends on the type and amount of your consumption. Peanut butter consumption is helpful in controlling your hunger without causing weight gain. Peanut butter is a rich source of good fat, Protein, and fiber. Eating some of it will eliminate your hunger for a period of time. Additionally, some studies have shown that peanut butter consumption deactivates the obesity genes. Eating 2-3 spoons of peanut butterabout an hour before your main course will make you stuffed and reduce your interest in eating. You should keep in mind that consuming this product after main course or its overconsumption will increase the calorie intake and cause weight gain.
According to the studies’ result, people who take a large amount of Niacin are 70% less likely to get Alzheimer’s disease. Peanut butter is one of the food products rich in Niacin. Barley malt extract also contains B vitamins such as Niacin. You can insure yourself against Alzheimer by consuming this product that is a combination of the both.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that result in over 300 biochemical reactions. Peanut butter and malt extract are rich in Magnesium. In this way, their consumption will result in regulating body temperature, detoxification, energy production, bone and strong teeth formation, and controlling nervous system.
Peanut butter and barley malt extract contain Protein and Potassium that reduces the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease. The fat in peanut is useful for the heart and is one of the unsaturated single-chain fatty acids.
- Relying on the studies’ result published at The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Peanut consumption can reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes and keep the blood glucose level stable.
- Foods with unsaturated fats increase health and improve the function of the brain. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of nuts reduce brain damage (decreases oxidative stress).
- Peanut butter is helpful in relieving stress. Peanut contains ϐ-Sitosterol, a plant sterol. In endurance athletes, β-Sitosterol helps to balance high levels of cortisol and balance them with other hormones over time. Strengthening immune system, improving hair loss, preventing gallstone, increasing sexual function and relieving menopausal symptoms are considered as other benefits of plant sterol.
- Unsaturated single-chain and multiple-chain fatty acids of peanut butter assists in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins (E, K). In this way, it fights toxins and improves your bone health. Additionally, the vitamin E available in peanut butter is a powerful antioxidant preventing cancer.